Click to Call

Rock Insurance
Agency Inc

142 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055

New Jersey Motor Home insurance coverage

Motor Home Insurance in New Jersey

In the state of New Jersey, if your motor home has a motor and is drivable, you will need to acquire the state minimum liability insurance to operate it on the roadways and highways.

What is the State Minimum Liability for Motor home Insurance?

In Medford, NJ, it's very similar to auto insurance and covers the same items plus more for your protection. The minimum coverage you must maintain on your motor home in the tri-state area is expressed as 30/60/15, meaning that you need at least $30,000 per person injured in one accident, $60,000 for two or more persons in one accident, and $15,000 property damage coverage per accident.

What are Optional Coverages for Motor homes?

The minimum liability insurance will only pay out to another party that you were in an accident with and when you are at fault for the accident. It doesn't pay for any of your damages to your property, belongings, or injuries. Motor homes can be costly to repair after a collision, so you should consider other types of insurance. You can add physical damage coverage from Rock Insurance Agency Inc. as a combination of comprehensive and collision coverage. The collision portion will pay out to you to cover damages caused by a wreck, and the comprehensive coverage will pay to make repairs or replace your RV in the case it is damaged by vandalism, fire, or theft. Uninsured and underinsured insurance will pay for your property damages and bodily injuries if you are in an accident with another driver who has either too little insurance or no insurance coverage at all. You can also add medical payments to cover your medical bills in case of an accident.

At Rock Insurance Agency Inc. in Medford, NJ, we understand it can be challenging to decide what levels of insurance are best to carry on an RV. We have highly trained agents that can help you over the phone for the tri-state area, or you can drop by the office for information. We can put your mind at ease when you know that you have sufficient insurance coverage to reimburse you for all of your property and bodily injury losses after an accident.

Request a Quote

Servicing States

  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Pennsylvania