Living in a motorhome (or even just traveling in one) is an entirely unique experience. You must take care of certain things that you may not otherwise have to face, such as septic tank connection issues and other unique problems.
As the motorhome starts to age – and after being berated by the elements for several years – the roof can start to weaken in several areas. This could cause roof leakage, which could not only destroy the roof but could also spread to the inside of the home. In turn, it could destroy every personal item of yours in its path.
Motorhome Coverage and Roof Leaks: What is Covered?
As with any investment, it is imperative that you take adequate care of your motorhome and its contents at all times. Motorhome insurance can assist with that care.
When inclement weather occurs and rainstorms flood the area, you will need a way of protecting your roof. Your motorhome insurance policy includes coverage for that leaking roof. Before it becomes an issue, make sure to obtain the policy first and foremost. But how do you know what policy to choose?
Our team of insurance experts at Rock Hard Insurance Agency in Fontana, CA can assist you with the process of protecting your roof. With years of experience in the insurance field, our agency will make sure that you receive the correct policy to meet your needs.
Get The Right Coverage Today
Regardless of California being less likely to experience rainstorms than most other states, it is still a possibility. That is why you need to contact Rock Hard Insurance Agency in Fontana, CA today and insure your motorhome. You do not need the extra worry and expense of paying out-of-pocket for a new roof.
Let us keep you from being rained on by calling or emailing today!
Snow can make for a dangerous driving experience. It is important to get the right auto insurance coverage in case of any accidents or emergencies. Our team of insurance experts at Rock Insurance Services in Medford, NJ is happy to assist our Tri-State customers with all insurance and related queries.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe while driving in the snow:
1. Make sure your car is properly prepared for winter weather. This includes ensuring that your tires have good tread, that your windshield wipers are in good condition, and that you have sufficient antifreeze in your engine.
2. Drive slowly and adjust your braking distance accordingly. Snow and ice can make it difficult to stop your car quickly.
3. Increase your following distance. Cars traveling in front of you can create a "snowplow" effect, which can cause you to lose control of your car.
4. Use caution when turning. Ice can make it difficult to keep your car under control during turns.
5. Be alert for black ice. This is a thin layer of ice that is difficult to see but can cause you to lose control of your car very quickly.
6. If your car starts to skid, take your foot off the gas and turn in the direction that you want the car to go. This can help you regain control of your vehicle.
7. Keep a winter driving kit in your car, including blankets, flares, extra warm clothes, and non-perishable foods and water. Having this kit on hand can help you stay safe and comfortable if you get stranded in the snow.
8. If your car does get stuck, don’t panic! You can use a bag of sand or kitty litter to provide traction for your tires or even push your car out of a snowbank by rocking it back and forth.
Contact Us Today
For more safe driving tips, call Rock Insurance Services today. We proudly serve the Medford, NJ and Tri-State areas.